Sonic Arts Laboratory
In parallel to the development of musical industries, scene and musical business routine in Georgia, Propaganda feels the necessity of retaining the open practice of shared support and mutual aid.
The laboratory creates a space where musicians will have the opportunity to constantly improvise, exchange resources and conduct research. The main goals of the laboratory are:
- Development of a sound bank.
- Development of sound installations and sound-art
- Crafting non-standard sound tools and generating new sounds
- International residency and collaboration with sister institutions;
- Performances of the free and experimental format in virtual or public space – in frames of “Allochronic” festival; educational activities, sharing experience and development of improvisational sessions.
The information regarding projects implemented in frames of “Laboratory of Sonic Arts” can be found below: